Facebook Comment Slider for WordPress offers an opportunity for the visitors to leave comments on your website with this modern, un-intrusive comment box. The plugin also provide a Like Box and Fan Page Wall features to extend your website with this All-in-One Facebook Plugin.
You don’t need to integrate the Like and Share button to the posts or pages, because it is already contain and it can be appear on every pages and posts. The visitors will find the Like button, Share button and the Comments Box on the Facebook Slider.
You can enable, disable and set time of the shake effect.
INCLUDED FACEBOOK LIKEBOX, COMMENT BOX AND WALL POSTS
The plugin contains three different slider to help you to integrate all Facebook marketing opportunities to your website. You can display the Like Box on the homepage only or display all of three sliders on every pages. Simple shortcodes gives you the full control to achieve your goals.
GET THE BENEFITS OF THE FACEBOOK CONVERSATIONS!
You can lock the screen and set up a timer or you can allow for the users to close the slider. Users can close with a simple click on the faded background, or with the close icon. It is possible to create more effective campaigns for WordPress when you disable the option to close the Facebook Slider. In this case, it will be closed when the user leave a comment or the time is up. Another great way to increase the traffic and shares on Facebook if you enable the auto open feature. This setting will help to make more visible the Comment Box for the visitors, because it will automatically open at the bottom of the page. If you use this plugin on the right way, your WordPress site will get a viral Facebook traffic in a short time.
More comments, more visibility on Facebook, much more traffic and Facebook Fans.
- fully responsive
- ability to lock the screen until the user leaves a comment
- fixed slider position
- automatic slide-in when the visitor reach the bottom of the page
- you can enable or disable the user can close the slider option
- ability to set up timer to fadeout the slider
- you can specify your own notice
- viral spread, much more traffic
- fully localizable comment box, choose from more than 70 languages
- selectable direction of the slider
- you can set up to open the slider automatically just once per user
- set the number of comments to display
- link to the moderation tools for Facebook with your AppID
- fancy jquery animation with fadeout and slide effect
- automatic URL recognition (users can comment on the specific page of the website and on the homepage as well)
- detailed documentation
- transparent background when the screen is locked
- unlock screen with click on the background (if you allow to close the slider for the users)
- users can leave comments with 4 service providers (Facebook, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail)
- full customizable, separated CSS file
- you can hide or show the Facebook icon
- adjustable transparency
- three different icon size
- auto open the slider if you want, when the users reach the bottom of the page
- mobile-friendly slider
- heartbeat effect (you can disable or enable)
- open or close any slider with link in post/page
- hide LikeBox for already liked users (using cookies)
- minimal and default skin (both of has dark & light scheme)
- developers section in documentation with many of methods
- 4 shortcodes to display or hide LikeBox/CommentBox/Post Wall
- content always fit to the slider container, during window resizing as well
- hided sliders on unneccessary pages (in WordPress), like 404, login and registration pages
- ability to display Comment Box only on Posts / Pages / both
- works on mobiles, but it has the option to disable on lower resolutions